What is a Digital Therapeutic?
- Digital Therapeutics are mobile software applications that treat a disease or condition.
- These therapeutic programs go through clinical trials and regulatory review, similar to a traditional drug or medical device.
- Our Digital Therapeutics may be prescribed by your physician as a stand-alone treatment, or alongside a drug or therapy.
- Digital Therapeutics use the strengths of mobile software to deliver an engaging and personalized treatment, right on your phone.
What makes Digital Therapeutics different?
- Digital Therapeutics are medical treatments. Our prescription Digital Therapeutics can make treatment claims and receive regulatory authorization.
- The difference between a Digital Therapeutic and other health apps is similar to that between a supplement such as Vitamin C, and a prescription drug that you would pick up at the pharmacy.
- Our therapies undergo a rigorous development process driven by the latest science, must demonstrate effectiveness in clinical studies, and are prescribed by a physician.
- This is in contrast to digital health applications, which make wellness and lifestyle claims, can be used without a prescription, and are not reviewed by FDA for effectiveness.
Click’s Digital Therapeutics Platform
- Our products are built on the Click Neurobehavioral Intervention (CNI) platform and powered by Clickometrics®, our machine learning and data science engine.
- By taking a platform approach, Click is able to use learnings across our Digital Therapeutics to predict the optimal treatment journey for each patient.
- As each product on our platform becomes better at engaging patients and delivering therapy, the other products also benefit.
- This ability to continuously learn from and improve our products is unique to digital therapies, and at the center of our patients-first approach to responsive digital medicine.